Thursday, May 30, 2019

The big day :: essays papers

The big dayI truly hated the sound of that alarm clock, that piercing, irritatingrepeated beeping. later on a twinkling or two I slowly started realizing thatit was non just another day, it was the day.I felt the movement in the bed as she reached for the clock andthence the beeping stopped allowing me to slip back towards tranquillityagain.Love you, I whispered.Excuse me, you were saying? she said sarcastically.You heard me, I said a little louder yet trying not to strain my tiredvoice.I didnt say I didnt fucking hear you, I asked you what you said.Repeat it, louder. And try opening your eyes this cartridge clip.After a moment of contemplating the situation I forced myself to make aneffort and sat up, looking at her. Everything about her was beautifuleven in the morning. The way of life that curly almost black hair just touchedher shoulders. The casual pose she held sitting on the edge of the bedin that worn Lakers T-shirt. I took her hand and pulled her a littlecloser admiri ng her mischievous smile. She wanted to say something butshe waited for me to speak first. I kissed her hand repeatedly andlooking into her dark brownness eyes I said slowly overenunciating eachwordI...love...you.Her smile got wider as she replied.You better. Dont you dare flake on me now.She lay down beside me and kissed me gently neglige her arms around me.I slid my hands inside her T-shirt running them up and down her back andI saidWe really dont have time for this.Absolutely not. How about the shower?And the shower it was, taking far too much of the time we did not have. I stood shaving when she asked from the bedroomDennys or rascal in the box?Which one is the most romantic?Breakfast in bedOK, you got me. How about Big Bobs in Burbank?You call Big Bobs romantic?Were not making love there, were eating.Its a drive, Im hungry. I wanna eat now.I looked at my reflection in the mirror, undergoing one of those minicrises wondering if it was really me standing there. Was that r eallywhat I looked like, who I was? That was my face, my body, and I wouldspend the rest of my life confined within it. Even though I was quitefamiliar with my own image, he seemed a little like a stranger. Well? she said, and I suddenly snapped back into the present.Er, is Jack in the box drive-through fine?Perfect.Perfect, I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Up Essay Research Paper Cause and free essay sample

Hindering Up Essay, Research Paper Cause and Consequence In keeping up with my examination subject I decided to Wright my motivation a...