Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Nutrition and Fit Essay Example for Free

Nutrition and live EssayIn my composition, I am going to describe or so advantages why, we should keep adjoin. In my judging is that be fit has not got disadvantages. I am also going to describe what we should do when we take to keep fit and also what we should not do when we want to keep fit. To be fit has a many advantages. When you are fit you have better mood and we do not feel sleepily on the contrary we feel full of energy. You have not got many health problems like arteriosclerosis, centre attack, obesity, anemia etc.When we want to keep fit, like first we should change our occupying habits. We should not eat many junk food, candy, sweetened beverages for example Sprite, Coca-Cola, Fanta etc. We have to try to eat a handle of vegetables, fruits and a solidification of healthy food because this food comprises from lots of antioxidants, protein and vitamins. We also should try to eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner party and also for snack and afternoon snack.When som ebody wants to keep fit he/she should aim do a lot of exercises. I think we should try to run every morning and evening. Sometimes we should visit some gym and swimming pool. When we want to keep fit we should not smoke and drink a lot of alcohol. We should not eat a lot. We also must not laze. In my opinion is that be fit is better than be lazy person. I hope that my composition will can help soulfulness to keep fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Breaking Up Essay Research Paper Cause and free essay sample

Hindering Up Essay, Research Paper Cause and Consequence In keeping up with my examination subject I decided to Wright my motivation a...